With the help of ShipOut WMS, warehouses may view product inventory and inventory change records via SKU and stock level search. The technology enables inventory synchronization with the built-in marketplace and shopping cart. Adjusting inventory, relocating inventory, and adjusting import and export inventory.
Support configures employee login accounts, sets up accounts for employees to achieve multi-user operation of the system, and configures the required functional permissions based on roles. All operation logs are traceable.
Customers can have their own OMS accounts through personal registration or via a warehouse invitation to complete their business in the OMS system. The group setting function for customers enables the warehouse to manage the classification of customer billing and logistics. The system also supports setting different credit limits for their customers to meet the warehouse's multiple transaction methods.
The system's automated billing function can automatically generate accurate expense streams with detailed information for all business activities, which are presented according to different business segments, making the bills clear and easy to understand.
Product barcode: Each product has an independent SKU that supports a variety of sizes of printing, can be scanned for inbound and outbound, and improves operational efficiency.
Location barcode: Each warehouse location has its unique barcode to ensure that goods can be put away and picked accurately, making it easy to track inventory.
Picking list barcode: The picking list comes with a barcode, and after printing, the mobile App scans the barcode to get order information automatically, accurately fulfilling and synchronizing picking progress efficiently.
Carton mark: Each carton will generate a unique carton mark in the system, scanning the code on the box to speed up the efficiency of the inbound process.
The warehouse can input packaging material information in the system in advance, including package code, cost price, selling price, volume, and weight. It is more convenient to calculate the final dimension and weight of the parcel when fulfilling the order; support scanning of the package barcode to select the corresponding package; bring out the size and weight information, and synchronize the billing of the package fee.
Inventory report: TOR turnover rate display, detailed SKU inventory turnover, so you can better understand the warehouse operations and inventory turnover to improve the direction.
Storage report: storage fee concentrated multi-dimensional display of fee details, all customer fees overview at a glance, convenient and transparent.
SKU report: storage fees are displayed in SKU units, which is convenient for financial reconciliation and saves time.
The ShipOut WMS App is software that works in tandem with the ShipOut WMS system to make it easier for warehouse personnel to carry out all manner of cargo flow procedures in the warehouse without using a computer or notepad.
● Inbound: receiving and shelving by whole order or by case.
● Outbound: supporting batch picking and packing of orders.
● Return: scanning and receiving.
● Inventory: transfer and adjustment.
● At the same time, it also supports uploading attachments and pictures.
● Automatically synchronize orders and inventory to all stores
● Get all real-time logistics tracking data necessary to any store
● Map a product for all channels
● Set order automation rules for each store
● Complete Shipping Carrier Integration
● Choose different logistics services and exclusive channels
● Set different shipping automation rules
● Customize shipping label
● Submit and track inbound orders
● Synchronize orders and inventory to ERP
● Map SKU to ERP
● Customize shipping automation rules
● Access every task from order fulfillment to shipping
● Keep the order tracking in real time
● Synchronizing inventory data
We’ll get you back as soon as we can (usually within 24 hours).
Our beta user can enjoy a lifetime subscription discount of 50% plus one year free access to our platform. *Upon approvalBack to Homepage